- The manufacturer reserves the right to implement design changes in presented products without changing their general character or slight dimensional changes. In case of later additional order there is a risk of a slight difference in dimensions, wood and textile colours.
- A tolerance of 5 cm applies to stated dimensions.
- All the chairs are made of beech wood. It is possible to make chairs from oak wood on request.
- Wood is a natural material. Products made of it are characterised by inconsistency. Thanks to that, each piece of furniture is special and unique. Wood structure is always diverse, that is why differences in colour and shape of growth rings, as well as discolorations on massive elements are typical of wood and do not provide a basis for a complaint. Growth ring conformity on the folded table top makes it impossible to adjust the rings on inserts after unfolding a table and it does not provide a basis for complaint.
- All products can be varnished according to the customer’s samples as far as it is possible. Slight differences in the shade, especially in case of laminates, are permissible.
- White colour can be ordered for all the products.
- Colours of furniture and upholstery fabrics presented in the catalogue may vary from colours in reality.
- Due to the applied printing method, colours which are reproduced in the catalogue may vary from the actual colours of furniture and used upholstery fabrics.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for disputes resulting from not familiarizing with technical information.